Introduce refreshing Johnnie Walker Black, crispness of freshly squeezed lime and mint on ice. You’ve just created an Original Johnnie Walker Black Mojito — the perfect whisky cocktail for this summer, sundown and other magical moments.
Want to know more about Whisky? Clic here.
How to make the best Mojito Cocktail?
This classic Cuban cocktail tastes best when infused with Johnnie Walker. While distillation results from a fixed set of procedures, blending comes solely down to human skills – those of the Master Blender. Recognised by his peers as one of the greatest whisky blenders ever, Jim Beveridge has access to the largest and rarest whisky reserves in the world in order to continue the tradition of the House of Walker.
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 fresh lime slices
- 1.5 oz. (45 ml) Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 0.5 oz (10 ml) simple syrup
- Add 8 mint leaves to a high ball glass
- Add 3 lime slices
- Add 1.5 oz. (45 ml) Johnnie Walker Black Label
- Add 0.5 oz (10 ml) of sugar syrup
- Muddle the ingredients together
- Add ice cubes to the glass
- Complete with 5.28 oz. (150 ml) of soda water and Mix
Where to buy Johnnie Walker Black?
→ Johnnie Walker Blue Label